Minimum Requirements of CTR Law, RCW 70A.15.4040
Appoint Employee Transportation Coordinator (ETC) and post name/phone prominently
Annual information distribution to all employees about employer's CTR program
Report annually to jurisdiction (Spokane County)
Measure results (conduct survey) every 2 years
Make a good faith effort to achieve CTR goals
Develop and implement CTR program, with at least two strong program elements, to meet CTR goals.
- Spokane County CTR Ordinance
(official copies may be obtained from the Auditor)
- CTR Law (RCW 70A.15.4000 - 70A.15.4110)
- Minimum Requirements of the CTR Law
- Who is affected by the CTR Law?
- What is Good Faith Effort?
- Frequently asked questions about CTR
5/24/22: There are still 8 days (counting today) of May Bike Everywhere Month... That means there's still 8 days left for you to use a commute option and qualify for our May drawings! Remember, you have until June 8th to track your commute for a chance to WIN!