Minimum Requirements of CTR Law, RCW 70.94.531
- Appoint Employee Transportation Coordinator (ETC) & post name/phone prominently
- Annual information distribution to all employees about employer's CTR program
Report annually to jurisdiction (Spokane County)
- Measure results (conduct survey) every 2 years
- Make a good faith effort to achieve CTR goals
- Develop and implement CTR program, with at least two strong program elements, to meet CTR goals.
CTR Employer Report
The CTR law requires new employers to complete an initial Employer Program Report and submit it to the local jurisdiction for review.
Upon completion of your baseline survey, your survey results and a Notification to complete your initial Program Report will be sent to you. You will have 90 days to complete the initial Program Report. Sites are also required to submit a CTR Program Summary piece with their Program Report.
After the initial Program Report is submitted, employers are required to submit their CTR Employer Report every year. This report provides you with a way to report on the strategies and program elements your company uses to promote commute alternatives to employees. Once submitted to your jurisdiction, the program report is reviewed for its completeness, its inclusion of mandatory program elements and the likelihood it will result in trip reduction.