Minimum Requirements of CTR Law, RCW 70.94.531
- Appoint Employee Transportation Coordinator (ETC) and post name/phone prominently
Annual information distribution to all employees about employer's CTR program
Report annually to jurisdiction (Spokane County)
- Measure results (conduct survey) every 2 years
- Make a good faith effort to achieve CTR goals
- Develop and implement CTR program, with at least two strong program elements, to meet CTR goals.
Annual Information Distribution
- All CTR affected worksites within Spokane County are required to provide a CTR Program Summary (information on their CTR Program) to ALL employees at least one time per year and to all new hires at the time of orientation.
- CTR affected worksites are required to include a copy of their current CTR Program Summary when submitting their Program Report. The Summary should describe your commuter program and resources; the summary typically includes: ETC name and contact information, resources for commuting options and company policies that influence commute choice.
2/13/19: Avoid the parking cold shoulder from the snow berms, jump in a carpool with a few coworkers. You take up less space, cut your commuting costs and have more fun too!
2/11/19: One of the nice things about riding the bus; they rarely ever get stuck in snow and if they do, someone else gets to push! Be safe commuters and welcome to Money.