Minimum Requirements of CTR Law, RCW 70.94.531
- Appoint Employee Transportation Coordinator (ETC) and post name/phone prominently
Annual information distribution to all employees about employer's CTR program
Report annually to jurisdiction (Spokane County)
- Measure results (conduct survey) every 2 years
- Make a good faith effort to achieve CTR goals
- Develop and implement CTR program, with at least two strong program elements, to meet CTR goals.
Annual Information Distribution
- All CTR affected worksites within Spokane County are required to provide a CTR Program Summary (information on their CTR Program) to ALL employees at least one time per year and to all new hires at the time of orientation.
- CTR affected worksites are required to include a copy of their current CTR Program Summary when submitting their Program Report. The Summary should describe your commuter program and resources; the summary typically includes: ETC name and contact information, resources for commuting options and company policies that influence commute choice.
3/20/19: You know what goes good with that commute? Pizza! The Spokane Bike Swap is having a David's Pizza benefit event on March 28th! It's a chance to support two great causes, the Bike Swap and Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Inland Northwest!
3/20/19: Congratulations to Sidney Erickson of Wagstaff Applied Technologies winner of this week’s drawing for a $100 Amazon gift card! Sidney #carpooled to work every day last week and tracked it onto their calendar every day!