Minimum Requirements of CTR Law, RCW 70.94.531
- Appoint Employee Transportation Coordinator (ETC) and post name/phone prominently
Annual information distribution to all employees about employer's CTR program
Report annually to jurisdiction (Spokane County)
- Measure results (conduct survey) every 2 years
- Make a good faith effort to achieve CTR goals
- Develop and implement CTR program, with at least two strong program elements, to meet CTR goals.
Annual Information Distribution
- All CTR affected worksites within Spokane County are required to provide a CTR Program Summary (information on their CTR Program) to ALL employees at least one time per year and to all new hires at the time of orientation.
- CTR affected worksites are required to include a copy of their current CTR Program Summary when submitting their Program Report. The Summary should describe your commuter program and resources; the summary typically includes: ETC name and contact information, resources for commuting options and company policies that influence commute choice.
5/6/19: It's always good, especially if you use active transportation to know what color your air is...
4/26/19: Who wants a free $5 Dutch Bros Coffee card? Next week is the start to Bike Everywhere Spokane Month, are you planning on taking the Bike Everywhere Challange? Just comment on this post and we'll draw a name on Monday!