Minimum Requirements of CTR Law, RCW 70.94.531
- Appoint Employee Transportation Coordinator (ETC) and post name/phone prominently
Annual information distribution to all employees about employer's CTR program
Report annually to jurisdiction (Spokane County)
- Measure results (conduct survey) every 2 years
- Make a good faith effort to achieve CTR goals
- Develop and implement CTR program, with at least two strong program elements, to meet CTR goals.
Annual Information Distribution
- All CTR affected worksites within Spokane County are required to provide a CTR Program Summary (information on their CTR Program) to ALL employees at least one time per year and to all new hires at the time of orientation.
- CTR affected worksites are required to include a copy of their current CTR Program Summary when submitting their Program Report. The Summary should describe your commuter program and resources; the summary typically includes: ETC name and contact information, resources for commuting options and company policies that influence commute choice.
7/10/19: We're going to at the BIG Spokatopia Outdoor Adventure Festival this weekend with Spokane Regional Clean Air Agency, you should stop by our booth to pick up some cool swag and learn how you can WIN 1 of 20 $25 gift cards!
7/9/19: Has the lime green scooters around town piqued your interest but your not sure how to rent them or use them? Then you're in luck!